ENPHO laboratory is accredited by Nepal Bureau of Standard and Metrology (NBSM) under the NEPLAS system based on ISO 17025 and is audited for quality control both by internal and external auditors. Furthermore, Quality Management System (QMS) is being implemented in the laboratory as provided by registered body Quality & Environmental Management Service (QEMS), Kathmandu, Nepal.
The laboratory also provides facilities to researchers, scholars and students to conduct their laboratory works with guidance as per
Accreditation of ENPHO laboratory has been extended for three years till 20679-7-6 by the Nepal Bureau of Standards and Metrology (NBSM). This year, the accreditation is also extended for the analysis of air,food and soil samples in addition of water and wastewater.
- Water and Wastewater Quality Analysis
- Ambient and Stack Air Quality Assessment
- Rocks, Minerals, Soil and Compost Analysis
- Analysis of Bio-organisms
- Analytical balance
- UV-visible Spectrophotometer
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer
- Gas Chromatograph
- High Power Liquid Chromatograph
- Ambient Air Quality Sampler
- Stack Monitoring Set
- Indoor Air Monitoring Equipment
- Hydrolab – Mini Sonde for Water Quality Multipurpose Sampler